Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Springtime rebirth

This blog is supposed to be about me, but parenting, as it turns out, is not. I haven't posted in forever because (a) I've had more important things to do, (b) my computer time has been spent keeping family and friends up to date with baby photos on Picasa, and (c) I don't feel like sharing detailed parenting stories on the open internet.

We have been super lucky with our baby. I'm scared to even describe how easy it has been for fear of jinxing it. She is a great sleeper, has never been really sick, and is happy and fun almost all the time. That being said, it has been a long, cold, indoor winter. Now that spring is here, it's not freezing cold all the time, and the baby is sturdy enough to be taken outside without getting broken, we are starting to have some more Nick style fun and I may manage to put up a few posts in this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment