Saturday, October 3, 2009

Summer Adventures

Phew, what a busy few months. The sisters have better more scenic pictures, but I thought this posed photo properly conveys how it feels to have your butt simultaneously kicked by (1) your little sister, (2) a 7,984' hill, and (3) a cold. We were supposed to do some backpacking, but when we went up to the lake and I was hacking and sniffling and it was raining slush, well, the older and wiser among us put the kibosh on those plans and we ended up just chilling at the cabin.



Thanks to J&S for lots of driving, cooking, and scrabble. Sorry I didn't get any equivalently cute shots of you in the woods, but you were too well camouflaged in your coordinated green, black and tan outfits. And really really really sorry about giving you that cold.



C. was supposed to be taking pictures of me, but she got distracted and took this one instead.



And here is me in a precipitous pose upon Paulina Peak.



I was supposed to stand up, but my knees got all wobbly, probably a delayed reaction from the climb.

No comments:

Post a Comment